List Building: All You Need To Know.
Affiliate marketers believes that the money is in the list. Once you finish reading this section, you will realize exactly why is it said to be so?
What Is List Building?
List building in its basic form is the process of collecting email addresses of people who you wish to target in your niche. It is basically an act of building a list of your potential customers who you can send emails with an aim of making them interested in your products or services.
Two essential things that list building requires:
1. An email marketing/lead capture service (also known as an autoresponder).This service stores the details of the list and then sends emails. There are many such user friendly services, but I will really recommend you to use getresponse.com. It’s the best service I have discovered so far. And if you are interested in the “landing page” option, this will be the best service for you.
2. A squeeze page/opt-in form on your website. All of you would have come across a page that asks you to enter your name, email address and other details to get access to an e-book, a newsletter or any other freebie. Such pages are known as opt in pages/forms.
How Does List Building Work?
In its most basic form, this is how list building works:
2. Then you build an opt in page and put it on your website. (You can do that within GetResponse.com, or you can build one yourself)
3. You write an e-book or outsource it to someone to write it for you and offer it as an incentive to people to join your list. Besides e-books, you can also offer a free report, a course or any other attractive offer.
4. Once people subscribe to your list, you will have their details which will enable you to send them articles, news, updates and other product offers.
Why Would You Want To Build A List?
There is no denial that you can make money online even without making a list. If the niche is time sensitive, making a list may not work that well, however, in every niche that you make a list you will get more profits than others.
The biggest reason for building a list is that it increases chances of repeat sales while at the same time minimizes the chances of a lost sale. When a visitor comes to your website, reads reviews and leaves, you do not have any measure to make sure that he comes back to you and makes a purchase.
Now imagine the case where you have got the visitor sign up for your email list. The fact that they have signed up for your email list means that they have read the free report that you offered them. This bears ample testimony to the fact that they have started trusting you as a reliable information provider. When you send them a few more informational emails, the buyer resistance starts to decline. Finally when you send the email pitching for sale which goes all out to convince the potential customer, you ultimately make a sale. The story does not end here with a single sale. Since you have their email, you can repeat the entire process with another product that you think your potential customer may be interested in. In a nutshell, building an email list makes it easier to conclude an initial sale and much simple to repeat the sale.
One more reason why list building is important is that it increases the longevity of your affiliate marketing business. If you tend to rely entirely on the traffic that comes to your website to make a sale you will soon find the traffic as well as sales drying up. In case you have made a list, you have a huge database of potential customers who you can bank upon until your traffic picks up again.
Having understood what list building is and what are its benefits, let us review GetResponse Email Marketing Program.
GetResponse is a complete email marketing solution. It provides turnkey newsletter publishing and hosting features, as well as unlimited follow-up autoresponders to deliver information to your subscribers and convert them to paying customers. Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices and established relationships with major Internet Service Providers and Email Service Providers, GetResponse prides itself on the highest possible email deliverability to ensure that your messages get through to your prospective customers. GetResponse has established relations with all the major ISPs and Email Service Providers to ensure undisrupted email deliverability for its customers. GetResponse delivers over 5 billion messages each year from 172 countries. GetResponse is fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists alike (1+ million subscribers).
GetResponse in highlights: – Over 100,000 active accounts – FREE version available – Deliverability of up to 68% higher than our competitors – Unlimited autoresponders, follow-ups, campaigns, lists, messages – Powerful, automatic message personalization – Smart tracking features – Built-in anti-spam filters What benefits does it bring? – Catches lost sales and jolts your leads into profitable action – Boosts your lead generation and business-building results – Chops away tedious and repetitious email marketing tasks When you join GetResponse, you will be supported every step of the way on your path to successful email marketing by its excellent customer support and materials (context help, user guides, FAQs and video tutorials). You will benefit from industry-leading email deliverability which they consistently maintain through their solid relationships with ISPs, their proactive delivery initiatives and their strong anti-spam commitment. Become a GetResponse customer today and find out how you can instantly get tangible, measurable results without wasting your time or investing a lot of money.
Video Email Marketing Give a face and a voice to your messages and triple your click-through rates! GetResponse Multimedia Studio lets you record and store up to 100MB of video email marketing files, right from your account. Deliver high-impact customer testimonials, product demos, and event videos – no added software or expense required! Twitter Integration Millions of potential customers are getting their product “buzz” from social networks – and you need to be there! GetResponse puts you in the middle of this non-stop conversation with point-and-click integration. Let Twitter deliver instant links to your latest campaigns, coupons and blogs today! Online Surveys With GetResponse Surveys, research won’t cost you a dime extra! Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the data you need to improve products, target campaigns and stay ahead of the competition! It’s a snap to use – just point and click to design, then publish and watch the results roll in. 300+ Industry Templates Looks matter! Choose from over 300 Industry HTML Templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience and industry. Use its intuitive editor to customize your email communications with cool graphics, fonts and formatting, then brand with your company logo and colors to sign your masterpiece! Split Testing To ensure you get the best results from your email campaign, test it first! Create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. GetResponse will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you cash – and lost customers!
GetResponse for iPhone Keep your finger on the pulse of your campaigns! GetResponse for iPhone gives you instant access to your dashboard and key stats, so you can react, anywhere, anytime. Add subscribers manually or import from your Address Book and you’ll never miss an opportunity to grow your list and your business! Email Analytics Make sure every campaign is better than the last! Let GetResponse track every open, click, unsubscribe, and purchase. Review your stats by product, date, domain, and more! See the Big Picture with visual graphs, and get customized reports in your inbox daily. With GetResponse, smart decisions are a snap! Guaranteed Deliverability GetResponse applies over 10 years of expert human and state-of-the–art system monitoring so your email marketing messages end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders! From its automated list hygiene, to their established ISP relationships and feedback loops, GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your brand – are always protected and compliant. Coaching and Support GetResponse expert staff is on hand 6 days a week to help you maximize your email marketing – and your profits! Whether you’re a team of one or 20, they’ll work with you ever step of the way so you market smarter and faster – without adding staff. Get in touch via phone, email, or live chat. It’s friendly and it’s free!
GetResponse Enterprise is a fully stand-alone system, engineered to provide high-volume sending, superb reliability, and expert support at an affordable price. Your enterprise-level service is hosted on a separate, high-end machine with two dedicated IPs and is capable of sending up to 1,000,000 messages in a 24-hour period. This state-of-the-art system is managed automatically based on it`s advanced “send-and-delivery” GetResponse analytics, and monitored by a team of enterprise delivery experts.
The GetResponse List Building Program is a comprehensive email marketing course that covers everything you need to know to grow your list by up to 10,000 subscribers in as little as 90 days. Now marketers can maximize their email marketing efforts by taking advantage of this free program and enhancing their lists with new, engaged subscribers. The list building program, used with GetResponse email marketing tools, is the complete marketing solution. Marketers are provided with the know-how and necessary tools to launch a comprehensive and effective email marketing campaign. The course is unique to GetResponse and created exclusively for GetResponse customers; both free trial and pro accounts that have less than 10,000 subscribers. Customers may choose from two program schedules: the 90-day fast track and the 180-day standard program. Each session consists of a video tutorial, presentation, and an article. Those who complete the program and acquire at least 1,000 new subscribers will receive a GetResponse University Certificate of Performance. More details about the course may be found here: ‘List-Building‘
Do you need more subscribers or sign-ups? Can’t figure out what you’re doing wrong? Maybe it’s your sign up forms. Think about it. Would you wear disco boots to your next party? Times have changed. The Internet is abuzz with social media networks, tweets, blogs, personal websites, fan pages, and so on – with no end in sight. But how many of you have your sign up forms where the action is? And if you do, are they interesting enough to attract this savvy online crowd? If your forms aren’t there, it’s like you’ve “closed up shop” and gone home! Can you afford to do that? I sure can’t! If you’re wondering how a plain old web form could boost sales and sign ups, I’ve got great news for you! You’ve heard of GetResponse email marketing, right? The industry leader in easy, affordable rich media email marketing for SMB and affiliate marketers like you and me. Well, they just came out with a new version of an old standard that blows the competition away. It’s easy, hip, and made for today’s “social” online crowd. Best of all there’s no special skills or training required!
Check this out: GetResponse Form Builder Highlights: – 500+ designer templates – Save time and money by using one of over gorgeous 500 predefined templates – or customize to meet the needs of your brand and business. – Creative drag and drop editor – Drag and drop as many fields as you want to get the information you need. Changing colors, fonts, size and shape is a snap! – Easy customization – Custom fields and pull-down menu options help you get the segmentation data you need. Add or change links and labels to deliver even more ROI! – Dynamic or custom rich media Thank-You pages – You’ll make a great first impression with dynamically generated Thank-You pages. Add the personal touch with video or audio-video to engage new sign ups right from the start! – Web form analytics – Form Builder lets you track how many times each sign-up form was viewed or completed, so you know how well your forms are working for you. Now’s the perfect time to create some cool-looking sign up forms and place them where the action is with GetResponse Form Builder. And it’s easy to stay on top of the latest sites and trends – you can update your forms in seconds. Tell the world you’re open for business! I did, and it was the most profitable 10 minutes I’ve spent on my business in a while! I wholeheartedly recommend you give it a shot, too! Now’s the perfect time to create some cool-looking sign up forms and place them center stage with Form Builder – by GetResponse of course. I did, and it was the most profitable 10 minutes I’ve spent on my business in a while! I wholeheartedly recommend you give it a shot, too! It’s worked great for me and it will work for you too! Give it a try today and start increasing your sign-ups by tomorrow. You’ll be glad you did – it’s the best sign up tool ever for your business!
GetResponse Explainer Video
No doubt building a list is imperative if you are to be a success with your home based business. Studies have shown that people sometimes need to see or hear about a product up to seven times to get their attention. In order to do that, you need a top notch autoresponder that will “stay in touch” with them. One of the best around, and the one I use, is the Getresponse autoresponder system. Here are just a few reasons that you should make it yours as well.
1. Pricing: Start out for Free. Granted not all features are available during the free membership but it does give you a chance to get your feet wet so to speak. Then the Getresponse autoresponder system pricing scales as your list grows, so you always know how much you’re spending. Simply choose the options that suit your current plans and don’t forget to take advantage of BIG pre-pay discounts.
2. Unlimited Follow Up Messages: As mentioned earlier it takes more than one contact to make a sale. So, it’s crucial to follow up. The minute someone signs up, Getreponse springs into action and begins sending out your follow up messages when you want. how you want, the way you want. They even offer over 300 Designer HTML Templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience.
3. Latest Tools: The Getresponse autoresponder system offers the latest tools to help convert your visitors into sales. There is Email-to-Speech which converts text into high-quality human voice so subscribers can listen to your emails “hands free” – no matter where they are or what they’re doing. There is also Video Email Marketing where you can give a face and a voice to your messages. With this feature, you can deliver high-impact customer testimonials, product demos, and event videos – no added software or expense required. Finally, Social Media Integartion is offered. Getresponse makes it easy to share your newsletters across all your social networks automatically!
4. Online Surveys: With GetResponse Surveys, research won’t cost you any extra! Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the information you need to improve your products, target campaigns and stay ahead of the competition! Email surveys are the fastest and easiest way to find out what your customers think and want. And they’re Free with GetResponse! Online Surveys capture valuable feedback from your prospects to help you improve products, target campaigns and stay ahead of the competition!
5. Split Testing: Get the best results from your email campaign – test it first! Just create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. The Getresponse autoresponder system will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you buckets of cash!
6. Email Analytics: Use GetResponse Email Analytics to review open rates, clicks thru rates, sales and sign ups in real time. Review your stats by product, date, domain, and more! Decision making is a snap with easy-to-follow, interactive charts and customized reports, delivered to your inbox daily. Set Email Analytics on autopilot and let GetResponse generate open and click tracking reports for you!
7. Affiliate Program: Not only can you use Getresponse as your autoresponder, they offer an affiliate program that you can promote and offset the cost of your monthly subscription fee. Sign up is free and you make 33% commission on each referral.
If you are going to be a success in network marketing, you need an autoresponder. These are just a few of the reasons to make the Getresponse autoresponder system your autoreponder of choice. Why let those visitors just click off your site, never to be heard from again? Give them a chance to turn from visitor to customer with GetResponse.
GetResponse Affiliate Program :
GetResponse has an unique Affiliate Program. You can earn a recurring Income throughout your life promoting the Product.
Affiliate Benefits :
When a person you refer buys a GetResponse account, you get paid 33% of this payment — not just once but on a monthly basis for as long as the customer continues to pay for the account. And if the customer upgrades to a plan with a higher payment, your commission increases too.
33% Recurring Commissions
Even if you think you’re not a sales ninja and start with a goal of referring just one account per month, you can earn a nice commission.
When a person you refer buys a GetResponse account, you get a commission. But it doesn’t stop there — you get the same commission payment on a monthly basis for as long as the customer continues to pay for the account.
And if the customer upgrades to a plan with a higher payment, your commission increases too. Your earnings accumulate month after month, even if you refer only one account per month.
If you refer just one account at $49 per month (works the same for any price plan) then your earnings for the following month will look like this:
- 1st month : $16.17 (for one simple referral, not bad right?)
- 2nd month : $33.40 (recurring commission & one new customer)
- 3rd month : $50.01 (two recurring commissions & one new customer)
After one year – $1261.26 (assuming each customer continues to pay for their account) and that’s for referring just one customer a month.
What if you could get 2, 5, or 10 customers per month? Sign Up as an Affiliate and get all the tools you need to get started. You go to Top Menu named More- and click on the Affiliate Program link.