Ken Evoy (born September 25, 1953 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada) is the founder and Chairman of the Board of SiteSell and was one of Canada’s most productive toy makers in the 1990s. Evoy’s game design company (named Isovoy Inc. – a mix of his and his wife’s surnames) went on to create and license more than 20 toy creations between 1985 and 1998.
This history in business, along with the education that resulted from his graduating McGill University with an M.D. in 1979, helped Evoy create SiteSell Inc. This company designs and develops a hosted “web business-building system” called SBI! . Evoy’s claim is to use his knowledge of the Internet marketing industry to help “small small businesses” succeed on the Internet.
Evoy’s evolution in the online marketing industry has led to the popularity of the online term “pre-selling” which was first used in his company’s online newsletter geared to affiliates “5 Pillar Report” back in July 1999: “Remember when we talk about pre-selling? What you write will directly affect how many people click-through…So take your time and get it right.”
Do you have a business in mind and you think that it can be a success if it has its own website? Many daring entrepreneurs like yourself have thought about it and made their move on creating their own website for their online business. While many met disaster along the way, there are also those who enjoyed great success. Let this quick Solo Build It! review show you the road to the latter.
Let us put it this way. Do you know anything about the Internet and how to create and publish your own website? Even more important, do you know how to gain high traffic so you can sell your product or service to as many people as you can using your website? These are some of the questions that you need to answer first before you should start with your online business.
There are many tools out there like Solo Build It that promises to help first time website owners the easiest way to have their own sites as well as to help them monetize it and earn the biggest income possible from their business. While SBI can do the same, and more, what it does not promise is a guaranteed success for you. Why? Simple, because success still depends on your own efforts, the time that you put into your business, and all the other factors that make successful businessmen, well, successful.
Solo Build It! Evolves Into SBI! for WP
SBI! has legions of raving fans, but one site builder that’s risen to prominence over the years is WordPress. A lot of people who use it, love it. In the past, people wished they could use SBI! with their WordPress site, or apply some of the WordPress features to their SBI! sites, but it just wasn’t possible.
That’s all changed now and SBI! is finally available as a plug-in for WordPress. It’s called SBI! for WordPress (SBI! for WP) and it brings with it all the business-building power of SBI! to your WordPress site.
If you’ve ever heard of Solo Build It!, you might be wondering, “What’s the difference between straight SBI! and SBI! for WordPress?” In a nutshell, you get all the education, support and advice with the plug-in that you get with SBI!, but since you’d be using WordPress anyway, you don’t get the SBI! drag-and-drop site builder and the tools connected with that.
In fact, I’d like to talk about one of the most important SBI! tools that comes with the WordPress plug-in to give everyone some insight on how both versions help you achieve online success.
The tool I’m referring to is SBI!’s brainstorming tool, aptly named Brainstorm It!. It comes with both versions and is the tool that helps you choose a winning site concept, then helps you building winning pages. Let’s take a quick look at this tool.
Once you’ve installed it, you’ll find the SBI! for WP plugin on the left-hand menu in your WordPress interface. The icon looks like the image to the right.
Locate that and you’ll find Brainstorm It! in its submenu. Click on its link, a separate tab opens and you’re off to the races!
Now, before we examine Brainstorm It! more closely, let’s look at what this tool is about and how SBI! can give you an edge over your online competition.
Establishing Your Business
Be proud to recommend something that will make such a positive life impact…Become a SiteSell Affiliate. Simply recommend Solo Build It!. Refer friends and visitors through a special “yours-only” link. When they purchase, they handle everything else, all the order-processing-and-fulfillment and pay you a generous commission.
Help others achieve business success and self-fulfillment. And earn income doing it. Get Started as an Affiliate Now. Let them Send You a handsome Check Every Month!
There are two fundamental reasons for the 5 Pillar Program‘s high affiliate success rate and widespread acclaim…
Reason #1) The Five Pillars, Set in Stone…
Most affiliate programs merely take advantage of their affiliates. Companies receive free branding and cheap sales. They make minimal payouts due to short-lasting cookies. However…
Great affiliate programs are partnerships. Partnerships should go both ways. 5 Pillars is responsible for your success, as you are for theirs. So their program is based upon 5 Pillars…
- Pillar #1) Top Quality Product
No product delivers the track record of success like SBI!… and they will prove it. You will be proud to recommend best-of-breed products at excellent prices.
- Pillar #2) High Commissions
5 Pillar affiliate payment is as generous as any on the Web.
- Pillar #3) Lifetime Commission For Referred Customers
When a customer buys from us due to your referral, that customer “belongs” to you forever. Result? Your business grows month after month. Residual income is what builds true equity in any business, yours included.
- Pillar #4) Lifetime Affiliate Team Under You
Want to earn even more? Set up your own affiliate network. Earn a commission from all of their sales. This pillar provides true “way beyond living wage” potential.
- Pillar #5) Limited Number Of Affiliates
In huge affiliate programs, each affiliate is potentially your direct competitor. Not here. They want you to make serious money, long-term — so they limit the number of affiliates.
Bottom line? The 5 Pillar Program…
- starts with high-value products, then builds in…
- a strong, fair compensation program and seals it with…
- long-term protection for you.
The Pillars are set in the solid rock of a fair agreement that protects your business against unfair termination or changes (no other program does this).
Reason #2) They TAKE CARE of Affiliates..
They do not just throw you a coded Web banner and say “good luck”. Instead, they will show you how to raise your skills (and income) to the thousands-of-dollars-per-month level…
- The 5 Pillar Marketing Guide pulls the very best and proven strategies/tools together to get you up and running quickly.
- The Quick Start Guide gets you off to a fast, productive, profitable jump.
- The 5 Pillar Affiliate Report (free) delivers fresh news and ideas/strategies/tools on an regular basis.
- The SITESELL PROMOTION CENTER delivers over 70 unique and powerful sales aids, tools, and landing pages, enabling you to target your market with precision and effectiveness. No other affiliate program in the world provides this type of affiliate help. We truly are focused on your success.
You also gain full access to the 5 Pillar Club, a veritable treasure trove. It supplies all you need to thrive…
- a suite of simple-to-use (no tech skill required!), proprietary, income-generating tools, which build customized autoresponder courses, free e-books (regarded as “better than books sold for $100”), and many other viral sales aids
- Web-leading traffic-and-sales building strategies
- a wide variety of banners, logos, buttons, postage stamps, and print ads
- even a complete offline sales package, including your own order-taking form, for selling SBI! offline! You can sell to friends, local businesses, conventions, etc. — no need to even have a Web site!
- complete, real-time income statements (auditable and as detailed as you care to go).
Affiliate gurus and small business experts who make $10-20K+ a month call the guides the “best affiliate guides on the Internet at any price.” All three are free when you register.
If you are thinking about building a website with Ken Envoy’s Solo Build it ! but are wondering if it is something you can really make money online with, there are few things you should know. Although many people are making profitable websites with Solo Build it! it is not for everyone.
Here is a list of the main pros and cons of using Solo Build it! to make your own website:
1. SBI is designed for non-tech people with little knowledge of website design.
2. You learn how to optimize keywords and get found on the internet, which is the most important factor in any online business. A large number of SBI sites are within the top 3% in Google rankings.
3. The SBI course is taught at some major universities and has a highly credible reputation for getting results.
4. SBI teaches you how to monetize your passion. It is a way to invest in both your personal growth and attain a useful skill without going back to school.
5. It incorporates a high paying affiliate program so you can add another stream of income to whatever you are doing by recommending SBI to others.
6. It is a simple, step by step program that guides through through the process of building, marketing, and monetizing a website… all in one place so that you don’t get overwhelmed and lose your focus.
7. It is cheaper than ‘doing it all yourself’ and there is a no question asked, money back guarantee. You can Order it Here.
1. You need to enjoy writing content (on a topic you enjoy). Every successful SBI website has a minimum of 50 good content pages. Extremely successful ones have over 100 pages. However, unlike a blog, you do not need to continuously keep posting articles forever. Once you have created a 100-200 page website, you are done. How long that will take depends on you. But once you are finished, your website will get traffic and earn money.
2. You need to be willing to spend time on your computer regularly while you learn and while you write content. On average, you can go through the action guide and get your website set up in about one month. After that, it is a matter of writing content on a regular basis. It is reasonable to assume you will start making profits is approximately 6 months after getting started. It can be done more quickly if you are a super writer or more slowly if you have a full time job or kids.
In a nutshell, Site Build it! is a great way to create a passive form of income using the internet, but it does take time and effort. It is particularly good for stay at home moms, anyone with their own product to sell, network marketers, people with their own business who need a website, and anyone wanting to learn some useful and relevant internet skills. Any one who need it can Order here.